life's an awkward journey we all have to go through, so we might as well entertain others as we do it!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A song to match my mood...


I'll just list my favorites ;)

Cold Dust Girl by Hey Champ

Of Moons, Birds, and Monsters by MGMT

Tell Her No by Tennis

Airplanes by Local Natives

Pumped Up Kicks (both the Foster the People version and a remake by Owl Eyes)

Landscape by Florence + The Machine

Blue Jeans by Lana Del Ray

Cruel by St. Vincent

Dark Eyes by Iron & Wine and Calexico

Elephant Gun by Beirut

Gamma Ray by Beck

Human by Oh Land

I'm Good, I'm Gone by Lykke Li

In Bloom by Nirvana

Kinda Outta Luck by Lana Del Ray

Somebody That I Used to Know by Gotye

Naive by The Kooks

Safe & Sound by Taylor Swift

The Sound by The Human Highway

Swimming by Florence + The Machine

To a Poet by First Aid Kit

Video Games by Lana Del Ray

You're a Wolf by Sea Wolf

And that's only a small portion. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment