life's an awkward journey we all have to go through, so we might as well entertain others as we do it!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

15 Facts About Me:


15 Facts About Me

Fact #1. I am a Diabetic (Type 1 Juvenile Diabetes). I've had it for almost thirteen years.

Fact #2. I love Irish Step Dancing. It's my life.

Fact #3. I play the violin.

Fact #4. I love to write; I hope to write a book someday.

Fact #5. I also love art, and am really enjoying my drawing/painting watercolor class right now.

Fact #6. I snowboard.

Fact #7. I love Indie/Rock music, and all sorts of different genres as well. My music interests are certainly not generic.

Fact #8. I probably wouldn't have started this blog without Kelsey encouraging me to do so.

Fact #9. I love to read -- I don't know what I would do without books.

Fact #10. I hope to be in a journalism class next year, and even possibly internship at a local magazine.

Fact #11. I can't decide if I want to pursue a career in writing, or in the medical field. Up until this year, I was certain it would be the medical field, and writing wasn't even option.

Fact #12. I could live at the local library if they would let me. That place is heaven.

Fact #13. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Fact #14. I still can't decide what college I want to go to, or even my major for that matter.

Fact #15. I've found that I really love blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment