life's an awkward journey we all have to go through, so we might as well entertain others as we do it!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

My Favorite Musician, and Why:


My favorite musician and why?

Wow, this one is a toughie. I can't pick just ONE favorite musician! There are so many good ones to choose from. (For the record, I hate questions like this.)

So, I think I'll change this question to some of my current favorite music artists. There we go, I like that one.

Well, some of my current favorite artists are Beirut, Hey Champ, Voicst, Fun., Florence + The Machine, Sia, Miike Snow, Foster the People, First Aid Kit, Local Natives, Zee Avi, MGMT, Lana Del Rey, The Black Keys, Coldplay, Tennis, Sea Wolf, Broken Bells, Nouvelle Vague, Young the Giant, The Kooks, Feist, Guster, St. Vincent, Owl Eyes, The Shins, Mat Kearney, Bon Iver, Ellie Goulding, Gotye, Human Highway, Good Old War, The Bravery, Alexander, Oh Land. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment