life's an awkward journey we all have to go through, so we might as well entertain others as we do it!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Meaning Behind my Blog Name:


The Hilarity of Spontaneity

Well, if you must know, this whole blog started with Kelsey telling me I should write a blog. I decided I might as well give it a try, so I did. But the thing that really stumped me was what I would name my blog. I came up with quite a few ideas, many of which I can't remember for the life of me now. But this one was the one that stuck with me. 

Basically, my life is pretty funny, and never what you expect. It's very spontaneous, and I'm probably one of the weirdest people you would ever get the chance to meet (when I say weird, I mean it in a cool way. You would have to meet me in person to know exactly what I'm talking about). So the title sums up my life in a positive, spunky way -- it fits me to a T, I think. Spontaneous, hilarious, life is good. 

So now you know. :) 

And I hope you've enjoyed reading. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment