life's an awkward journey we all have to go through, so we might as well entertain others as we do it!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

La Musica


Songs I listen to when I'm happy:

anything I'm in the fancy for. Right now I would have to listen to Pumped Up Kicks. I love Foster the People.

Songs I listen to when I'm sad:

anything by Lana Del Rey. Her songs are beautiful. And Coldplay because they are amazing.

Songs I listen to when I'm bored:

I just hit shuffle on my iPod and stop when I hear a song I like.

Songs I listen to when I'm hyped:

Hm... Well, I'm not really hyped right now. I should probably answer these questions when I'm in the specific mood. I'm sick today (and have been for the weekend) so I don't really have the brainpower to think and answer these.

For integrity's sake: I Believe in a Thing Called Love by The Darkness. That's a pretty awesome song.

Songs I listen to when I'm mad:

sometimes Rage Against the Machine, sometimes Lana Del Rey, sometimes Coldplay. It all depends.

No comments:

Post a Comment