life's an awkward journey we all have to go through, so we might as well entertain others as we do it!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Two Weeks Later...Summer's Almost Over!

Wow, summer makes your life so busy! Two weeks ago I went to Girls Camp, and it was one of the best experiences I've ever had. Up there in the beautiful mountains and gorgeous scenery, away from all the modern city life -- it's amazing. I can't even describe how amazing it is. What made it even better was that my best friend who lives in Tennessee was able to come with me; she's still here visiting, and it's been awesome. We have had lots of fun together. :)

Today we hiked the Y, and that was certainly an experience. I won't go into the details, but it was certainly something I'll never forget, and we will most definitely be laughing about it when we're eighty.

We've done lots of fun stuff, and it's certainly been anadventure. I seem to have lots of adventures with all my cool friends! Friends are great, and I'm glad I have them. :) Family's good too.

Trivia of the Day: name this movie.

"The devil speaks backward on the record. I hear the devil everywhere now. Aah..."

Only the most hilarious 70s show in the world. I'm just glad I wasn't born then, because who knows what stupid things I would have done. :P

Ah, TV is hilarious. Well, some of it.

Well, hopefully I'll be able to get on here and write more often. :) I hope you all have a fantastic day, and if you don't hear grommets again, a nice week. :)

--Sadie

No comments:

Post a Comment