life's an awkward journey we all have to go through, so we might as well entertain others as we do it!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Day Number 9:

Tomorrow's just going to be such a golden day (yeah, it'll probably be hot too). In the morning I have a college appointment. I'm not really sure what'll happen there, but it's gonna be good. I'm kind of scared at the thought of leaving home on my own and going to school all by myself, but I know it'll be a good experience. All the same, I'm glad I have one more year of high school left.

Then from 4:30 to 6:00 I have Irish Step Dancing try outs for our dance school's performing company, Shelley Irish Dance Company (a.k.a. SIDC). I'm super excited, and I feel pretty confident that I'll make it. I've been on it for a few years, and it's tons of fun! Not to mention the fact that I absolutely LOVE Irish Dancing. It's my life. I'm not kidding, I don't know what I would do without it. It would be heartbreaking.

I survived my first week as an Upperclassman! I've gotta say, I'm loving this school year, and all my classes! It's going to be a really great school year! :) Well, I've gotta sign off for now, cause my brother's being annoying and won't quit playing the guitar while I'm on the phone until I give him the computer. So, ta ta for now! Have a FABULOUS day! :)

--Sadie

No comments:

Post a Comment