life's an awkward journey we all have to go through, so we might as well entertain others as we do it!

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Oktoberfest

Yesterday was Carter (my youngest brother) and my dad's birthday. Carter turned 12 and my dad turned 39. I feel so old! I can't believe my youngest brother isn't a kid anymore. It's crazy!

Well, in birthday celebration, we went to...


The Happiest Place on Earth!

And let me tell you, it's been so much fun! My mom, dad, Chase, Carter, my cousin Haddie, and I have all been on this fun holiday. We've gone on Tower of Terror, the Matterhorn, It's a Small World, Radiator Springs, California Screamin', Grizzly River Rapids, the Wilderness Explorer Camp, Soarin' Over California, Star Tours, Space Mountain (three times), Finding Nemo's Undersea Adventure, The Little Mermaid, and so many others. This is definitely a birthday Carter is going to remember.

Since we're still here, I'll have to put up pictures later. :) Sorry to make you wait.

Other good news: I NOW GET TO SERVE AN LDS MISSION AT 19!!!!!!!!! General Conference was this weekend, and that's one exciting thing they announced. :) 11 months and I'll be spending the best 18 months of my life serving others and the Lord and spreading the gospel. I can't even put to words how excited I am! I can't believe I really get to serve a mission so soon instead of waiting until I'm 21. Ah! :) :) :) :) :)

Guys can serve a mission at eighteen now, instead of 19. This is so awesome. A lot of my guy friends will be able to leave on their missions right out of high school now. They won't have to wait. It'll be so awesome! :)

This month is really going to be a great one. I can't wait to hear what the rest of General Conference had to say (since I didn't really get to listen it 'cause we're on vacation).

I hope you've all been having a great month! I just had to share the exciting news with everyone. :)

Peace Like a River!

--Sadie

No comments:

Post a Comment