life's an awkward journey we all have to go through, so we might as well entertain others as we do it!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day, Hooray!

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful women out there! :)

Today's been pretty swell, and I'm certainly very grateful for my mother. At church the young women handed out flowers to all the women, and my mom got two (because someone had given her a flower before I could...). My mom also got a Michael Lloyd photography family photo session, something she had been wanting for a while I suppose, and she seemed honestly very happy about it. It was a fun thing to see.

My mom's pretty great. Scratch that. She's probably one of the best mom's out there.
She sings in the car (even if it is to eighties rock or country).
She laughs about The Middle and Modern Family, oh and Suburgatory too.
She's a nurse who takes care of babies until all hours of the morning, while still managing to take care of her own kids too.
She's got a beautiful smile.
She has a musical laugh.
She's drop-dead gorgeous for her age (and just plain gorgeous anyway).
She tells me she loves me every day.
She's the coolest mom ever.

Of course, these are only a FEW small things she does for me -- I could go on and on.

I'm really grateful for my mom, and all the other wonderful women out there too. How did everyone get so lucky?








Happy Mother's Day! Go give your mom a hug and a kiss, and tell her you love her.

--Sadie

No comments:

Post a Comment