life's an awkward journey we all have to go through, so we might as well entertain others as we do it!

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Change



Today is the last day in my life that I will choose high school courses for next year. I'm going to be a senior. Growing up is really happening!

I'm a little scared and nervous -- not for choosing classes, that'll be easy -- but for all the changes that will be coming within the next year. I'm not really sure how I feel about change. It all depends on the context or situation. This change will be good, but I'm not sure how easy it will be to get used to living on my own when I got to college, getting a job, going to school, being independent, finally an adult.

I'm turning eighteen this year. Life couldn't be going by more fast! It's made me realize that I need to sit back and enjoy these times while I can, because they certainly won't last forever.

I guess we'll see how life turns out! (I'm super pumped that I get to vote for our next president!)

No comments:

Post a Comment