life's an awkward journey we all have to go through, so we might as well entertain others as we do it!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spring Break


Well folks, as comes once a year, it is Spring Break. And as is cliche during this time, most people will be in Disneyland. But breaking the norms, I'm actually going somewhere this spring break! To follow the crowd, I will be in the happiest place on earth. So, fellow readers, in case you don't have anywhere to go to celebrate the lovely weather ahead of us, I'm letting you know that unfortunately you probably won't be reading any updated blog posts from me if you get bored -- because I will be off on orchestra tour in Disneyland.

To tell you the truth, I'm super excited. It's going to be a lot of fun and we're playing some awesome pieces. Plus, we get to spend fourteen hours in Disneyland. I'm not complaining.

I hope you all have a lovely week! Hopefully you hear from me soon.

Au Revoir,

Sadie

No comments:

Post a Comment