life's an awkward journey we all have to go through, so we might as well entertain others as we do it!

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!


Today's been a great day!

I got to sleep in, have a great day with the family, and realize that I don't have to go back to school tomorrow because it's Spring Break!

The weather was gorgeous today, so I spent a lot of time outside. I took pictures with my brothers and cousins, having a fun little photo shoot (which was really just a good excuse for me to play around with my aunt's camera). Some of them turned out really cool, but I don't have the camera with me anymore so I'll have to post them later.

We also got to blow bubbles, eat delicious Easter food (like Deviled Eggs, cole-slaw, ham and turkey, funeral potatoes -- don't diss, I love them --, angel food cake, cookies, chocolate, you name it!), take pictures, enjoy the beautiful weather, laugh, have fun...it was a good day.

It made me really grateful for my family (my brothers are stinking good-looking -- I'm going to have to keep the ladies away from them in the future), my adorable little twin cousins, grandparents who love me and throw rocking Easter parties, and a family I could stick with forever. And I've been blessed with all this and everything else I have because of my loving Savior. Easter's a great holiday. I'm glad we get to celebrate Christ's birth and even death, because it has blessed each and every one of our lives so much.

I hope you all have had a wonderful Easter holiday!

--Sadie

No comments:

Post a Comment