life's an awkward journey we all have to go through, so we might as well entertain others as we do it!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Ongoing Sleep Crisis



So . . . for the past two weeks or so (roughly), I have felt such chronic fatigue.

(FYI, while typing this I'm reading it all in an English accent in my head. Just thought I'd let you all know, 'cause I think it's kind of funny.)

Last week I missed every day of early morning seminary due to sleeping in . . . Same case this week. I'm sure they all think I've gone inactive or something. *Sigh.*

I think I am going to blame it all on stress. End of term, homework assignments, dance, movie premieres, hanging out with friends, having to bail on said friends, feeling even more guilty . . . It's been a rough week. 

I feel really tired when I wake up, I get to school, feel fine for a little bit, and then I'm exhausted again. It's never-ending. I just hope it ends soon, because I would like to feel like a normal person again. That would be grand. 

Moral of the story: (um . . .) Don't procrastinate or put things off, and make sure you talk and communicate and don't try to figure problems out on your own. 

My poor aching brain. 

Be nice to your body folks, 'cause it's the only one you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment