life's an awkward journey we all have to go through, so we might as well entertain others as we do it!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Local Natives - Gorilla Manor


So my best friend is visiting from Tennessee, and even though we've been far away from each other, we're still so alike that it's scary. I've loved the Local Natives for a while now, and yesterday I discovered that she's a fan too! Guys, you don't know how awesome this is. It's fantastic!

So, in celebratory awe, I'm writing a post about it because I think more people should know who the Local Natives are. They're a band of the Indie/Rock style, and I definitely recommend that everyone go listen to them. Just give them a try.

Here's the list of songs on their CD Gorilla Manor:

1. Wide Eyes*
2. Airplanes*
3. Sun Hands*
4. World News*
5. Shape Shifter
6. Camera Talk*
7. Cards & Quarters
8. Warning Sign*
9. Who Knows Who Cares
10. Cubism Dream*
11. Stranger Things*
12. Sticky Thread

*my favorites

Create a playlist for them on Pandora. Look them up on YouTube. Go check them out on iTunes, heck, get their songs however you can. Because they're worth listening to, and I promise you won't be disappointed. (Granted, you won't be disappointed if you enjoy this style of music. Otherwise...you might.)

Ah! I can't express to you guys just how excited I am! This is awesome! :D

I hope you all have a fabulous day, and for any best friends you haven't seen in a while...give them a call. Write them a letter. Text them. Facebook them. Make sure they're doing okay. Because best friends are something you don't want to lose, and they'll always be there for you -- even if they don't live anywhere near you.

--Sadie

No comments:

Post a Comment