life's an awkward journey we all have to go through, so we might as well entertain others as we do it!

Monday, September 19, 2011

School, School . . . and More School

Wow. While it's been a joy being back at school, I forgot how much of my time it took up. A LOT! I'm not complaining though. It's nice to always have something to do. Although I must admit that the homework does get a little boring after a while. But I'm going to try my hardest to stay caught up this year and not procrastinate or get behind! It's come close, but I haven't slipped too big yet!

A lot of fun things have happened over the past several days. Seminary, homework, birthday's, Doctor Who, dance, swim team, reading, HOSA, emergency drill's at the hospital, football games, volunteering, and lots more!

It was Kelsey's seventeenth birthday yesterday, and she got everything she wanted. It was a really good birthday for her! I made her lemon cupcakes, and I would tell you the present I got her, but I haven't finished making it yet, and in case she reads this I don't want to spoil the surprise! It's really nerdy, and she'll totally love it; although anyone else would think it was the weirdest thing ever. I think she'll appreciate it though.

I'm taking a short break from my homework to write this (it's getting a little hard to concentrate on my Spanish homework -- not the funnest homework in the world), so I can't take too long to write this. But I know I really need to get a post in! It's been too long!

I hope all of you who are reading this have had a good start to your school year (or a nice return to work after a good vacation) and are enjoying yourselves and doing well! Thanks for reading!

Peace Like A River.

--Sadie

No comments:

Post a Comment