life's an awkward journey we all have to go through, so we might as well entertain others as we do it!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I am Sixteen, Going on Seventeen . . .

Well, this past Sunday it was my birthday! And if you can't guess from the post title . . . well, I'm now seventeen! I know, I know, I'm getting so old! I still can't believe I'm really seventeen; it doesn't seem like I've been alive that long! But I know eighteen will feel even weirder. But hey, I get to vote at the next presidential election!

I got everything I wanted for my birthday :)

It was a really good birthday, and I got a really cool necklace, a ring, delicious cupcakes, and the best carrot cake I've ever had (compliments of my wonderful mom)! 

I had a really good day, and was glad I could celebrate it with everyone I love. :) It's great to be seventeen. 

--Sadie

No comments:

Post a Comment