life's an awkward journey we all have to go through, so we might as well entertain others as we do it!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day Number 2:

Up early again. More Drivers Ed, although this time I wasn't driving by myself. I was driving with a girl named Sarah, who is an excellent driver and very nice. She's also very helpful when you can't see the lines you're trying to stay inside of. ;)

I did the Figure 8 flawlessly for my second time today!!!! NO cones knocked over! Yes, you can be proud of me. I know I am. But, like I told Sarah, there is always more room for improvement.

We started being graded on our drills today, and we'll finish up the grading tomorrow. I don't know any of my scores yet, but when I do I'm sure I'll post them on here. Driving on the range is actually very enjoyable. And it's nice to have someone to talk to instead of being all alone.

Today we're going to have a movie party over at a friend's house. It's going to be very interesting, for sure. I'm curious as to how it will turn out. You'll most likely hear something about it from me, either later on today or tomorrow. We're watching Indiana Jones (classic!!!) and Heavyweights -- with Ben Stiller. I don't know what else we'll watch, but I'm sure it'll be fun.

Well, that's all I have to say for now.

Live long and prosper!

--Sadie

No comments:

Post a Comment