life's an awkward journey we all have to go through, so we might as well entertain others as we do it!

Friday, December 20, 2013

Rehabilitation

So I've been taking some time off from life essentially to figure life out. Still haven't accomplished that yet, but I'm closer to realizing some things. It's like my own personal rehabilitation of sorts. I'll try to post some more on here and keep all my lovelies (you readers) updated with what's hot and happenin' in the life of this blog author!

Christmas is nearly here. You better believe I'm happy about that. Mostly because I can't wait for people to open my presents. (insert gleeful giggle here) I have no idea what I'm getting. Probably because I have no idea what I want. So come what may! I'm sure it will be fun. I saw something the other day that said,

"I think as you grow older your Christmas list gets smaller and the things you really want for the holidays can't be bought." 

THIS IS SO TRUE. And probably one of the biggest reasons I have a hard time coming up with Christmas lists. So I ask for what I need and my mind blanks as to what I want. If I wanted an iPad I don't feel like that's fair of me to ask for anyway, even though my brothers ask for things like that and get them every year. (Take advantage, silly.) But oh well. It's not exactly important. I'm getting too old for that anyway.

I'm sure Christmas will be just as grand as it is every year. But what I want most is to go on a mission. And I'm trying to make that happen -- slowly but surely. So I'll keep you updated, as I stated before. I'll try, anyway.

Things to update you about in the future:
-my new job
-my insulin pump
-holiday fun

Ta-Ta for now!

-Sadie

No comments:

Post a Comment