life's an awkward journey we all have to go through, so we might as well entertain others as we do it!

Sunday, March 3, 2013

What Makes You Happy?

Well. This is a very good question. I'm not quite sure how to answer it.

I think the things that make me happy are good books, beautiful writing, poetry, movies, art. Definitely people. I love looking at the lives of others and sharing in that. I love being around other people (especially the cool ones with unique life stories). I love being around my friends because they make me happy. I love being around my family (for the most part) because they make me happy. I love Irish Step Dancing because it makes me happy. I couldn't live without any of these things. I love books. I love music. I love dancing.

What do all of these things have in common?

Life.

Life makes me happy.

--Sadie

No comments:

Post a Comment