life's an awkward journey we all have to go through, so we might as well entertain others as we do it!

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Heaven for every Book Lover


This is what I feel like every time I leave school (or anywhere) with books. After all, I get a lot of stares. But what can I say? I LOVE THEM. 

So, my aunt is moving to Boston. NO, this is not heaven. It's really sad. BUT one thing that makes it better, is that I'm getting all her books. *Giggle* I'm insanely excited! I already have nearly 100 books to read this summer, two of which I've already finished, and I'm adding more. But what the heck? I don't care, I'm going to read them! Because I'm just such a nerd like that. :P

There are going to be a lot of books, and I'm so excited for all the new stories I get to uncover, the new tales I get to read, the adventures flying through my  head.

I LOVE TO READ. 


I hope you're all having a lovely Sunday! I'll probably go read. I suggest you do too. ;)

Ah!

--Sadie

No comments:

Post a Comment